Where are they now? - Tracy Gittins Lund


Email: Nikntyzmom@aol.com
Blog: tracylondon.blogspot.com

Occupation:
I am currently employed at Qwest here in Logan. I have a degree from USU in Journalism and Communication, but believe it or not, I make WAY more money at Qwest.

Spouse: N/A. Been there, done that. Never again. Unless of course, Karl Malone calls. :)

Children:
Nicholas, 19
Tyler, 12
Piper, 2

Current City & State:

Still in Cache Valley! I love the small town thing, and Cache Valley is growing too fast for me, I would like to move somewhere smaller.

Favorite Pastimes:

Hanging out with my kids! Life is so busy it seems I don't get to do this as often as I would like, so we try and make the time count. I like to travel as much as possible and see new places. I love spending time just reading a good book and taking naps.

High School Memories:

Too many to list. Good and bad, of course. I have to admit, I was pretty glad to get out of there. There are certain people I miss though, and many were influential, again too many to single out. I would love to hear from anyone who would like to correspond. It's been so long!

No comments: